Monday, May 19, 2014

A Few Projects

This week my blogging will be quite light.  The kids are at 'Ogren Angus Camp' aka my parents house.  And as tempting as it is to wear my pajamas all day, shop, and eat fabulous meals, I'll be tackling several painting projects.

First is the laundry room.  This room has driven me crazy since the day we moved in.  I kind of dread doing laundry simply because of the country blue walls.  This room will be getting a fresh coat of paint and reorganized shelves.


Second is the guest bathroom.  For such a small space this room is utterly unremarkable.  Since I know I can't pull up the tiled floor, a warmer paint color will (hopefully) make this space seem cozier.


Third is the kids bathroom.  Caroline had a thing for lighthouses.  She's now over it.  And I'm tired of cream walls.  Paint and new decor is in order!



I'll be back with the 'after' photos!  Until then, happy painting!




No comments:

Post a Comment