Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The After

I'm sure I said this last year after I redid our family room, but it's amazing how much can get done without little helpers around.  Seriously, three rooms in four days - plus I cleaned the whole house and ran a ton of errands.  I should have an HGTV show!  
First I repainted the guest bathroom.  I didn't change anything else, but I think fresh paint makes a huge difference.

Second I repainted the kids bathroom.  I also redecorated the room.  I found the artwork in an HGTV magazine and bought it through Brika.  It came as a set of six pictures, but I only used three.  If anyone would like the other three, please message me.  Both bathrooms are painted Crisp Ginger Ale from Glidden.  Some bright green accessories round out this bright room.



Lastly, I redid the laundry room.  The paint is Toasted Coconut from Glidden.  It's awfully orange, so I added some wallpaper on part of a wall.  I found the wallpaper (peel and stick) at Target.  It was easy to apply, even on the rough concrete wall.  Nate put in a new floor for me and a countertop over the washer and dryer.  Then I reorganized our art supplies to make it easier for the kids to use and (most importantly) put away.





No comments:

Post a Comment