Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Reads - Gone Girl

Here's another book recommendation.  I love to read - and share my love of books!  I recently finished reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  This book is going to be turned into a movie, and I have heard great things about it, so I decided to give it a try.  This book went against nearly all of things that I look for in a book.  First of all, it's suspenseful. It's about a husband and wife...and the wife goes missing on their fifth anniversary.  The husband is accused of killing her.  That's all I'm going to say...you've got to read the book :)
In almost all of the books I read, I can relate to a character or at least imagine myself transported into the book.  Not so much this book.  But it was entertaining to read, and you better believe that I'll see the movie when it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment