Friday, April 26, 2013

Easy Fruit Salad

I've made this fruit salad a few times now and totally love it.  It's yummy, easy, and a crowd pleaser!  I found it here at Food.com.  I've never followed the entire recipe, and I've halved it a time or two.  It's been good every time I make it, which proves that it's a good recipe!

Fruit Salad
found at Food.com

1 (29 oz) can peach slices, undrained (I've also used the smaller can)
1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks, undrained (I've also used the smaller can)
1 small box dry vanilla instant pudding mix (I've also used sugar free, which isn't quite as good)
1 lb strawberries, stemmed and quartered
1 banana, sliced (I usually omit)
1/2 pint blueberries
1 bunch of grapes
 1-2 tablespoons sugar (I have never used)   

In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapple and pudding mix.  Mix well until pudding is dissolved. 
(If making it the night before, refrigerate) Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar.
Chill for an hour or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment