Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Even though the Thanksgiving meal is finished, the dishes done, and even the fall decor put away, you are still welcome to come to our virtual Thanksgiving.

 
Would you like a glass of water or wine?  A little something sweet to nibble on?  Caroline made pilgrim hats (post to follow) and we also had impossible pumpkin pie cupcakes.


They look good, don't they?!


Have a seat then and we'll get ready to eat! 



I saw these cornacopias on Pintrest and just had to try making them.  I dipped store bought sugar cones in warm water and then microwaved them for about twenty seconds.  Then I was able to bend them up to a cornacopia shape.  I filled each one with some chocolate kisses.  Very cute and very festive!

Would you care for some Balsamic Roast Brussel Sprouts?

Sweet Potatoes?

or Bacon Cornbread Stuffing to go along with your turkey? 
I'm so thankful that you joined us!

No comments:

Post a Comment