Thursday, November 29, 2012

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

I've grown up with the idea that the only warm green vegetable to be served at a Thanksgiving is green bean casserole (preferably made with canned green beans and french fried onions on top).  But, since I was hosting this year, I thought I would try something new.  Each week I see brussel sprouts at the grocery store, and each week I pass over them not sure what to do with them.  But then I found a good sounding recipe for Balsamic Roasted Carrots and Brussel Sprouts on Pintrest and thought that I would try them. 

They were really easy to put together, and although they were a little stinky while roasting, they were delicious!  The sprouts and carrots got caramelized during roasting - yum!

This little pilgrim asked for seconds!  So they must have been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment