Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Snack

Since Caroline and I like a good theme, I thought it would be fun to make some Halloween treats to go to Pre-K.  I saw these on Pinterest and thought they might also be easy for a very helpful four year old.  Was I right!  It was just the right number of steps for my kitchen helper. 

First we counted the number of cookies that came in the package.  You could use fudge-striped cookies upside down, but I couldn't find them at Target, so opted for Oreo Fudge Creme cookies instead.  Then we counted out the same number of Hershey Kisses.  And then unwrapped them. 

Then after a reminder of what not to do with frosting, lick our fingers, we put a dab of frosting on the bottom of the kiss and then pressed it in the middle of the cookie. 

 And voila Witch Hat cookies!

1 comment:

  1. how fun and simple was that!? i love it! happy halloween!!

    ReplyDelete