Friday, August 10, 2012

Grilled Marinated Vegetables

Okay, so I can't really remember the name of this side dish, but it is delicious!  Plus it uses up whatever garden vegetables that you have.  The next time I make this I'm going to use much less marinade since there was so much.  But since my entire family loved it, you better believe that I'm making it again!

Grilled Marinated Vegetables

1-2 zucchini, thinly sliced
1-2 summer squash, thinly sliced
1 onion, cut into small wedges
2 green peppers, seeds removed and thinly sliced
1 eggplant, thinly sliced
2-3 tomatoes, quartered or sliced into eighths (depending on size)
2 cups mushrooms, sliced

3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup olive oil
3/4 cup honey
salt
pepper

Put sliced vegetables in a large bowl.  In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over veggies.  Let sit 2-3 hours.  Drain and grill vegetables until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment