Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Getting Myself Back

(yes, I reward myself for drinking my first glass of water of the day with a cup of coffee... and the bottles and children's allergy meds in the background are totally classy!)
Okay Alicia over at La Famille is reading my mind.  It's now been six weeks since I've had Owen and I'm ready to get back into my old pre-pregnancy clothes.  The good news is that they technically fit...the bad news, they don't fit like they should.  So when I read that Alicia's Happy Day Project for the week was to create a healthy plan for summer, I knew I had to participate. 

I wasn't exactly overly active for the last nine months.  Yes, I tried to exercise and eat right, but lets face it, I wasn't perfect.

So, I'm making three goals for myself for the summer...
1) Drink more water
2) Move more (at least four days a week)
3) Write down what I eat (at least 5 days a week)

Looking at the goals, they're totally do-able and I'm hoping that I start looking/feeling like the 'old me' again.  (and you better believe that I'll post some new lower fat recipes too!)

1 comment:

  1. i know that post-baby feeling allll too well!! good for you for gettin' your groove back...it's not easy. do you have an iphone? there's a lot of apps for logging your food/calories/etc...makes it super simple.

    good luck, girl! summer's a great time to start!

    ReplyDelete