Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Kitchen...nearly finished

Okay, so the kitchen isn't completely finished, but there has been major progress since my last post on this subject.
As you can see it still needs some finishing touches, but I'm certain they'll be complete soon.
I really enjoy having it so open with so much usable space. Nate and I can been in there together and not lose our minds!
Here's the view from where Nate knocked out the wall separating the kitchen from the dining room.
Our fridge moved to another wall and is now flanked by nice deep pantries. (I did have a Sleeping with the Enemy moment when I was organizing them...labels out and everything lined up)
The view from our dining room. Now completely open with a usable counter top. All we need are some stools!
I look forward to getting the finishing touches done in the next week or so...and then I'm on to the family room!

1 comment: