Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tilapia on the Grill


In an effort to try a little healthier, I'm trying to incorporate more fish into our diet. For some reason, I'm not too keen on fish. I think it's the soft texture and strong fish taste (go figure, right) that turns me off.
But when I saw this recipe on Tasty Kitchen, I thought we would give it a whirl. And I'm glad we did. The entire family (Caroline included) liked it! It was simple to put together and in less than fifteen minutes we were ready to eat!
Tasty Tilapia on the Grill
by lynelleclark (found on Tasty Kitchen)
4 pieces of tilapia
2 handfuls of Parmesan garlic croutons (crushed)
2 tomatoes, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
olive oil
a few shakes of Parmesan cheese
Coat the tilapia with olive oil. Top with crushed croutons, tomatoes, and green onions. Brush oil on grill. Grill fish until white and flaky. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment