Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th...



We had another busy weekend as we celebrated the 4th of July and also my mom's hometown (Claremont's) 125th celebration. There was a parade (of course) and my family had a float. Since Claremont is baseball town (and my family loves the sport) we it as the theme for the family float. This week, however, I was able to just watch and help catch a lot of candy for the kids.
There was a lot of time for everyone to meet the newest member of the family, sweet Emma Grace. Caroline absolutely fell in love with her. In fact, I think she's going through some Emma-with drawls.
All in all, it was a great weekend. I'm so thankful for my family!

1 comment:

  1. what a great weekend we had too. i feel a little hungover today from all the activities. :)

    ReplyDelete