Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Weekend...

We had big plans to go to Sioux Falls for the weekend to see my college girlfriends. Believe it or not, but it's been SIX years since we graduated from Augie...but we haven't aged a day!

I had us all packed up by Thursday night so we could have a quick get away after work on Friday...but Caroline woke up Friday morning with a high temperature. After spending a couple of hours at the doctor, we were able to rule out RSV and Influenza (which was great to find out).

Saturday morning, Caroline was looking a little better so Nate sent me to Sioux Falls to spend Saturday with my friends. (I have a great hubby!)



We had a fantastic time reminiscing and catching up during pedicures and coffee. Saturday night we made dinner together and enjoyed some delicious wine.

It was a great weekend and can't wait to do it again...but let's not wait six more years!

1 comment:

  1. Good times! So glad you could make it. We WILL do it sooner next time.

    Oh, and what is up with my eyes? ;)

    ReplyDelete