Friday, October 2, 2009

Meatloaf Muffins

It's officially fall! Although I absolutely love the summer, I do really enjoy a nice autumn - the cool crisp mornings, the changing of the colors and the changing of the meals... I try really hard in the summer not to make soups or casseroles. So by September I'm ready for yummy comfort food.

Tonight I made one of our favorites, meatloaf muffins. Not only is it low-fat, only 2 Weight Watchers points per muffin, but it's easy and yummy! Paired with roasted vegetables this was a tasty way to spend a quiet evening.


Meatloaf Muffins


1lb extra lean ground beef
1 box stuffing mix (like Stove Top)
1 cup water
2 egg whites

Mix together and divide into 12 muffin cups that have been sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

Serve with ketchup on top, if desired.

Serves 12
2 pts each


No comments:

Post a Comment